Friday, September 28, 2012

The beautiful gardens of Filoli in Woodside, CA

Eric and I are recently back from a trip to the West coast.  We stayed overnight at an airport near SFO so we could meet up with my cousin whom I hadn't seen in 20+ years.  She's an administrator at the wonderful Filoli Home and Gardens in Woodside, CA, about 30 miles south of SFO.  What a treat!
One reviewer said, "Filoli is a place of grace and serenity where you can tend to your soul."  We agree .. This was one of our favorite places on earth .. Possibly even rivaling Monet's garden at Giverny.  A must see!  Here are some of the images, more than I generally post, but with a place this gorgeous, I just had to share more ..
(Click on any photo to enlarge).














To read more about Filoli, click here ..

No comments:

Post a Comment