Friday, May 17, 2013

Too many photos? Not possible .. unless ..

I haven't posted recently but that doesn't mean I'm not out there shooting.  In fact, my husband and I recently returned from a whirlwind trip to Montana, Seattle and the San Juan Islands.  I came back with over 1300 images that I'm looking forward to editing and sharing.  Trouble is, my computer here has finally maxxed out with 36,905 photos, most shot in RAW.
So now my task is to get much of my work onto DVD's and move other work onto my 2TB external drive.  But that takes time.  A lot of it.  In the meantime, my stained glass business, Boehm Stained Glass Studio (click here for blog .. and here for website), has been hopping.



Here are three quick shots from the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, Washington .. 2,000,000 tulips were in this field alone.  There were 22 fields total, planted with tulips and/or daffodils and irises.  Beautiful!
More sooooon ...



To view my NEWLY REVISED website, click here .. and to become a fan of my FaceBook photography page, please visit here.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment