Thursday, January 6, 2011

Municipal Government at Work

Last night was my first assignment for a new, online community news provider launched by America Online, called Patch.com.  Run by independent, experienced, community journalists, Patch.com is growing quickly.  AOL has been launching Patch websites in communities throughout the U.S.  Set up much like an interactive multimedia blog, each Patch site is maintained on a daily basis by a dedicated journalist-editor.  Comments from the public are encouraged.


I covered the Glen Rock Council’s Reorganization meeting, chaired by Mayor John van Keuren and his 9 Council members with dozens of area residents in attendance.

I started in photography as a photojournalist covering 13 towns, under Bergen News editor Eleanor Marra back in 1979.  This "small-town-feel" assignment brought me back to my roots.

For the story as written by Glen Rock Patch site editor Joseph M. Gerace, and 30 more of my photos, please click here. 

(Click on images to enlarge, use back arrow to return). 

Click here for Proof Positive Photography website.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy !

    Sorry I haven't been in contact lately ... :-(

    Wish you a great start of 2011 and happy that your photography is growing !!!

    Keep in touch !

    Pablo

    ReplyDelete