Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Departure from the norm: Shooting a car accident


Shooting car accidents is not my usual milieu but my Patch editor gave me props for these shots, taken this morning in Midland Park.  Evidently, an elderly woman mistook the gas pedal for the brake and her car broke through a railing onto the parking lot below.  Midland Park Police, Fire and EMS crews were very reassuring to her and she was extricated from the vehicle within a short time.  An officer at the scene said she was "fine, alert and stable." My dad was a volunteer fireman for over 35 years in my hometown of Palisades Park.  He was in my thoughts as I watched these men at work. 



To view my NEWLY REVISED website, click here .. and to become a fan of my FaceBook photography page, please visit here.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment