Friday, June 18, 2010

27 Seconds Exhibit : The Apollo I Tragedy


Last night, I was honored to photograph the new exhibit at the Intrepid, "27 Seconds: The Apollo I Tragedy".  In addition to covering the exhibit, I had the pleasure of photographing the daughter and the nephew of Astronaut Pilot Roger Chaffee who perished aboard Apollo I with Commander Gus Grissom and Senior Pilot Ed White on January 27, 1967.  Click here for story and more photos. ....................................................................................................

THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 2010


 
Testing out my incredible, new Nikkor 70-200mm 2.8 VRII lens on our backyard birds.  Its sharp, fast, and heavy .. but worth its weight in gold. Bought a fabulous, new Nikon D300s at the same time, a good partnership!

1 comment:

  1. Nice shots Kathy, looks like you are really enjoying your new babies !

    Cheers ... Pablo

    ReplyDelete